Welcome To Public Sector Training Solutions (PSTS)
PSTS is a nationally registered training organisation (RTO # 52140) specialising in partnering with public sector agencies to develop and deliver competency based training and assessment programs. Our skills and experience make us uniquely positioned to both understand and implement training and development programs for our clients in both the public and private sector. We are currently undertaking training and consultancy in WA, NT, QLD, NSW, ACT and SA.
Courses on Scope
- Diploma of Government Investigations – PSP50416
- Certificate IV in Government Investigations – PSP40416
- Diploma of Government (Investigation) – PSP51712
- Diploma of Government (Workplace Inspection) – PSP51912
- Certificate IV in Government (Statutory Compliance) – PSP41412
- Certificate IV in Government (Investigation) – PSP41512
- Certificate IV in Government – PSP40112
Areas of Expertise
Why Choose Us
- We only use experienced trainers who have actually been inspectors, police officers, lawyers or compliance officers
- Our understanding of Statutory Compliance and Inspections comes first hand from over a decade public sector experience in State and Commonwealth agencies.
- Our CEO has spent 15 years as a lawyer responsible for the implementation of policy at DEC and Department of Commerce.
What Client’s Say
It is rare that I have had a completely satisfying working relationship with a training provider, but with PSTS this has been the case…..the training that PSTS have provided has been customised to our satisfaction and the delivery has been of a consistently high standard.Barry Healy, Client
Sonya is an outstanding training provider, a compelling speaker, and a person with formidable knowledge and experience. Sonya’s legal background and expertise is second only to her ability to transfer high level knowledge in a training environment….the most powerful and comprehensive program of its kind I have been involved in in the last ten years.Chris White,